FSC24 PANDUIT Panduit Splice Chip 24port fusion splices w/level28.00 AEDAdd to cart
Accommodates and protects up to 24 fusion splices. Comes with label, clear cover, and adhesive mount. For use with any Panduit® Opticom® Enclosure.
FSC24 Panduit Splice Chip 24port Fusion Splices W/Level28.00 AEDAdd to cart
Splice Chip 24port Fusion Splices W/Level
Fiber splice chip accommodates and protects up to 24 fusion splices. Comes with label, clear cover, and adhesive mount. For use with any Panduit Opticom Enclosure.
NKFD1W12BUDLCZ PANDUIT 12port LC Duplex Patch panel with adaptor875.00 AEDAdd to cart
Pre-loaded fiber drawers provide a pre-configured,ready-to-install system for managing fiber optic terminations. The pre-loaded enclosure is a two-piece design with a slide-out drawer for full access to all fiber terminations and easy installation. The fiber drawer has integral mounting brackets suitable for installation in any 19″ wide EIA 310/IEC60297 compatible rack or cabinet.
NKFD1W12BUDLCZ PANDUIT 24port LC Duplex (48port) Patch Panel with Adaptor875.00 AEDAdd to cart
24port LC Duplex (48port) Patch Panel with Adaptor
- Factoiy configured with 12 or 24 duplex LC adapters for fast and easy cabling and installation
- Slide-out drawer slides foiward a full 300mm for seivice access to all fiber terminations, connections, and/or splices
- Supports both field termination via pot-and-polish using Panduit NetKey connectors, or fusion splicing with appropriate slack storage and cable management provisions
- Trunk and interconnect cable entiy via PG11 glands, 5mm blown fiber glands, 20mm knock-outs, or 30mm rubber grommets
- Simple two-piece, all-metal body construction for easy and economical installation with no loose components to misplace; improved protection over plastic fiber drawers
- Dedicated silk-screened white labeling areas on drawer front for individual fiber adapters and overall enclosure labeling for proper channel identification and patch cord traceability
NKFP91BN1NNM001 Panduit LC SM OS2 Pigtails22.00 AEDAdd to cart
NetKey® Fiber Optic Patch Cords include duplex LC, SC, and ST connectors on both ends and pigtails include simplex LC, SC, and ST on one end, and open (un-terminated) on the other end. Patch cords and pigtails meet requirements of TIA/EIA-568-C.3-1. The fiber connectors are FOCIS compliant or compatible and meet the requirements of TIA/EIA-455-21A. Quality control reference label provides lifetime traceability of test data.
NKFP91BN1NNM001 Panduit LC SM OS2 Pigtails21.00 AEDAdd to cart
LC SM OS2 Pigtails
Fiber Size: Pigtails: 900μm tight-buffered fiber
Patch Cords: 1.6mm or 3.0mm duplex jacketed zip cord cable
Cable Jacket Ratings: Riser (OFNR): Per UL 1666 and c(UL) FT-4
Low Smoke Zero
Halogen (LSZH): Per IEC 60332-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
Connector Types: LC, SC, and ST