Fiber optical Patch Panel
760109553 COMMSCOPE Cassette 6 Port SC Singlemode Blue with Pigtails
360G2 Cassette 6 SC Singlemode Blue with Pigtails A
Product Type Fiber cassette with pigtails
Adapter Color Blue
Interface Feature, front Standard
Interface, front SC
Total Fibers, quantity 6
Total Ports, quantity, front 6
Height 1.2 in | 30.48 mm
Width 3.6 in | 91.44 mm
Pigtail Length 1.5 m | 4.921 ft
Depth 4.7 in | 119.38 mm
Fiber Type G.652.D and G.657.A1 , TeraSPEED® | OS2
Insertion Loss, typical 0.4 dB
Return Loss, minimum 55 dB
FPSLSCSX0241B Opterna 19″ Unloaded 1U Sliding Patchpanel 24 SC Simplex (LC Duplex) Port- Black210.00 AED
The Opterna Fiber Optic 19” Sliding Patch Panel has been designed to facilitate internal fiber management and also to maximize fiber density in 1U, 2U and 4U height increments.
The sliding tray provides easy access to fiber cabling, making this panel ideal for ‘Pay as you Grow’ applications. The panel supports 24 way, 48 way and 96 way configurations in SC Simplex, SC Duplex, ST/FC (D cut out), LC Duplex (SC simplex foot print), LC Quad (SC Duplex foot print). Versions are available with MTP MPO cut-outs on the back for use with pre-terminated MTP/MPO trunks.
N123.4MCY Nexans LANmark-OF Pigtail SC/UPC Singlemode Maxistrip LSZH 9/125 1m Yellow21.00 AED
• Fibre assembly to terminate cable with fusion splicing
• Suitable for use in patch panels using splice cassettes.
• The pigtails can be stripped in one action over a long distance up to 100cm.
The LANmarkOF SM pigtails have LANmarkOF SM GIGAliteFLEX ﬁbre inside. These ﬁbres are bend insensitive and compliant to ITUT G.657.A1 and to IEC 60793250, ﬁbre model B6.a1. The pigtail jacket of the singlemode pigtails is yellow.
Compatibility and installation practices
- Maxistrip pigtails are compatible with heat shrink splice cassettes (N890.090 and N890.095) with heat shrink protectors (N890.021).
- Maxistrip pigtails are compatible with splice cassettes (N890.091 and N890.096) with Aluminium protectors (N890.021).
- Maxistrip pigtails are recommended to be used with loose tube cables or MicroBundle cables, i.e. with 250 um ﬁbres. When using tight buffer cables (900 um ﬁbres) additional stress on the maxistrip pigtails should be limited as much as possible
- For proper alignment in the fusion splice tool the pigtail is ﬁxed on the 250 um coating after stripping the 900 um coating. Fixing the pigtail on the 900 um coating will lead to improper alignment.
- In addition the pigtail needs to be stripped till the cladding around the splice area before insertion in the splice tool.
Fiber Optic Duplex Connectors, Fiber Optic Simplex Connectors, Fiber optical Patch Panel, Fibre Networking, NEXANS
N205.624 Nexans LANmark-OF Duplex SC Snap-In Adaptor Singlemode30.10 AED
LANmark-OF Snap-In adapters have been designed for installation into the LANmark- OF snap-in panels, ZD boxes and outlets. They are available in single SC, duplex SC and duplex LC duplex. The multimode adaptors are aqua, the singlemode adaptors are blue while the singlemode APC adaptors are green. Installation time is saved as the snap-in concept replaces the time-consuming screwing attachment of coupling devices.
N205.627 Nexans LANmark_OF_Duplex_LC_Snap_In_Adaptor_Singlemode37.20 AED
LANmark-OF Snap-In adaptors have been designed for installation into the LANmark- OF snap-in panels, ZD boxes and outlets. They are available in single SC, duplex SC and duplex LC duplex. The multimode adaptors are aqua, the singlemode adaptors are blue while the singlemode APC adaptors are green. Installation time is saved as the snap-in concept replaces the time-consuming screwing attachment of the traditional adaptors.
N439.4SNB Nexans LANmark-OF Sliding Patch Panels
Accepting the range of ST couplers or LANmark-OF snap-ins, these patch panels with sliding mechanism facilitate front side installation.
Suitable for tight buffer cables (direct termination) , Loose tube cables using Splice Cassette / pigtailed terminations. Accepts pre-terminated cable assemblies.
N890.021 Nexans LANmark-OF Fusion Splice Heat Shrink Protection 45mm 100x505.75 AED
LANmark OF-accessories to complete the splicing system with heat shrink protectors 100 pieces per bag
Lenght: 45mm Compatible with tight buffer or loose tube cables, i.e. 250 and 900 um coated ﬁbres. Compatible with tight buffer and maxistrip pigtails Designed for LANmark-OF Splice Cassette Heat Shrink Protectors (N890.090 and
N890.095) The heat shrink splice protector consists of a metal rod surrounded by a shrinkable plastic. The splice is inserted into the shrinkable plastic. After heating the plastic is well ﬁxed around the splice and the metal wire provides strength so that the splice is well protected.
N890.090 Nexans LANmark-OF Splice Cassette Heat Shrink Protectors45.70 AED
Family of patch panel accessories for termination of cable when using fusion splicing techniques. The cassette protects the fusion splices and holds them in position. The splice cassettes with heatshrink protectors can be used for both 250 and 900 µm coated ﬁbres. Hence these cassettes are compatible with LANmarkOF Tight Buffer, Loose Tube and MicroBundle cables. Splicing with heat shrink protectors can also be used for both LANmark OF Maxistrip and Tight Buffer Pigtails. The cassettes have 12 splice positions. When using LANmarkOF Maxistrip Pigtails 2 protectors can be stacked on top of each other increasing capacity to 24 splices per cassette. The Nexans ﬁbre panels can hold up to 4 splice cassettes and only the top splice cassette needs a cover. The large splice cassettes (N890.090, N890.091 and N890.092) can be installed in the LANmarkOF patch panels (N439.*) and LANsense OF sliding preloaded patch panels (N883.2B*). The splice cassettes are ﬁxed to each other at the back of the cassettes with the
provided hinges. This feature facilitates the inspection after installation since the cassettes can be lifted and tilted.
The cassette facilitates 2 rings of routing: an inner ring for the ﬁbres of the pigtails and an outer ring for the ﬁbres of the cable.
N890.092 Nexans LANmark-OF Splice Cassette Cover13.50 AED
Family of patch panel accessories for termination of cable when using fusion splicing techniques.
The cassette protects the fusion splices and holds them in position. The Nexans ﬁbre panels can hold up to 4 splice cassettes and only the top splice cassette needs a cover. The large splice cassettes (N890.090, N890.091 and N890.092) can be installed in the LANmark-OF patch panels (N439.*) and LANsense-OF sliding preloaded patch panels (N883.2B*). These splice cassettes are ﬁxed to each other at the back of the cassettes with the provided hinges. This feature facilitates the inspection after installation since the cassettes can be lifted and tilted.
NKFD1W12BUDLCZ PANDUIT 12port LC Duplex Patch panel with adaptor875.00 AED
Pre-loaded fiber drawers provide a pre-configured,ready-to-install system for managing fiber optic terminations. The pre-loaded enclosure is a two-piece design with a slide-out drawer for full access to all fiber terminations and easy installation. The fiber drawer has integral mounting brackets suitable for installation in any 19″ wide EIA 310/IEC60297 compatible rack or cabinet.
NKFD1W12BUDLCZ PANDUIT 24port LC Duplex (48port) Patch Panel with Adaptor875.00 AED
24port LC Duplex (48port) Patch Panel with Adaptor
- Factoiy configured with 12 or 24 duplex LC adapters for fast and easy cabling and installation
- Slide-out drawer slides foiward a full 300mm for seivice access to all fiber terminations, connections, and/or splices
- Supports both field termination via pot-and-polish using Panduit NetKey connectors, or fusion splicing with appropriate slack storage and cable management provisions
- Trunk and interconnect cable entiy via PG11 glands, 5mm blown fiber glands, 20mm knock-outs, or 30mm rubber grommets
- Simple two-piece, all-metal body construction for easy and economical installation with no loose components to misplace; improved protection over plastic fiber drawers
- Dedicated silk-screened white labeling areas on drawer front for individual fiber adapters and overall enclosure labeling for proper channel identification and patch cord traceability
NN01408.3M12 BELDEN 12 Duplex LC (24 fiber) OM3 Termination/Splice Patch Panel – Half loaded679.00 AED
12 Duplex LC (24 fiber) OM3 Termination/Splice Patch Panel – Half loaded Product
1U FiberExpress@EASE 12 Duplex LC (24 fiber) OM3 Termination/Splice Patch Panel – Half loaded
Weight: 2.500 kg
Height: 44 mm
Width: 482 mm
Depth: 251.5 mm
Front Connection: Flush