FIBER OPTIC PIGTAILS MULTIMODE
N121.5MLA Nexans LANmark-OF Pigtail LC OM3 Maxistrip LSZH 50/125 1m Aqua19.70 AED
• Fibre assembly to terminate cable with fusion splicing
• Suitable for use in patch panels using splice cassettes.
• The pigtails can be stripped in one action over a long distance up to 100cm.
The LANmarkOF OM3 pigtails have LANmarkOF OM3 GIGAliteFLEX ﬁbre inside. This bend insensitive multimode ﬁbre has a small bend radius of 7,5 mm and is compliant to IEC 60793210, ﬁbre model A1a.2b. The pigtail jacket is Aqua.
Compatibility and installation practices
- Maxistrip pigtails are compatible with heat shrink splice cassettes (N890.090 and N890.095) with heat shrink protectors (N890.021).
- Maxistrip pigtails are compatible with splice cassettes (N890.091 and N890.096) with Aluminium protectors (N890.021).
- Maxistrip pigtails are recommended to be used with loose tube cables or Micro Bundle cables, i.e. with 250 um ﬁbres. When using tight buffer cables (900 um ﬁbres) additional stress on the maxistrip pigtails should be limited as much as possible
- For proper alignment in the fusion splice tool the pigtail is ﬁxed on the 250 um coating after stripping the 900 um coating. Fixing the pigtail on the 900 um coating will lead to improper alignment.
- In addition the pigtail needs to be stripped till the cladding around the splice area before insertion in the splice tool.